Effective Date: July 21, 2021
Thank you for visiting the Authentify® website.
This Privacy Notice applies to our website, authentify.com (referred to as the “Website” from here on out). It explains the information we collect, how it’s used and shared and the choices you can make. We strive for transparency but if anything remains unclear, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address below with any questions or feedback you may have.
By using this Website, you expressly consent to our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your information as described in this Privacy Notice. In other words, please do not use this Website if you do not agree with our Privacy Notice.
What do you want to learn more about?
- When this Privacy Notice applies
- Information we collect on the Website
- How we collect information on the Website
- How we use information collected on the Website
- Who we share information with that is collected on the Website
- Minors’ privacy
- Notice to California residents
- Links to third-party websites
- How we protect information
- Our data retention practices
- Where information is stored
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
- How to contact us
This Privacy Notices applies to our website, authentify.com (referred to as the “Website” from here on out).
We collect information from the device you are using when you access the Website (such as IP address, browsing history, search history, interactions with the Website).
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, to help us understand how our Website is being used so we can make the Website better for you.
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Analytics and performance-related cookies – We may use these cookies to assess the performance of our Website, including as part of our analytic practices to improve the services offered through the Website. These cookies may be used to prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- Functionality-related cookies – We may use these cookies to tell us, for example, whether you have visited the Website before or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify the features in which you may have the greatest interest.
We use information we collect on the Website for a number of business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- for analytics, research, and operational purposes;
- to prevent, detect and protect against security incidents, fraud and prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- for legal compliance;
- to provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience; and
- to maintain, operate, customize and improve the Website.
We may share information that we collect on the Website with the following third-parties for the reasons described above:
- the Early Warning Services, LLC corporate family (Early Warning provides the Authentify® service);
- our service providers (e.g., companies that help us operate the Website);
- law enforcement, government agencies and other authorized third parties (we may be required by law to share information for legal reasons);
- new owners (in the event we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity); and
- other entities with your consent.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 13. For information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC website: www.ftc.gov.
How California residents can request a list of third parties that received personal information: California residents may request a list of all third-parties to which our Website has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third-parties' direct marketing purposes.
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and thus have not disclosed personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes within the last 12 months.
How we respond to do not track signals for California residents: California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to "Do Not Track" browser settings. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites that are linked to or from our Website. Please refer to the privacy notices of those websites for information regarding their privacy practices.
To help us protect your information, we maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers and information access authorization controls.
We generally retain information for as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations and to comply with applicable law.
We are located in the United States. Our services are available for eligible United States users only. Our operations use a network of computers, cloud-based services, and other infrastructure and information technology that are based in the United States. Additionally, we may use third-party service providers that may be located in and process or store your personal information in the United States, the European Union and other countries.
From time-to-time, we may update this Privacy Notice. We may notify you about material changes in the way we treat information by placing a notice on the Website. You should check the Website frequently for updates.
If your questions are not answered in this Privacy Notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or write to us at Early Warning Services, LLC., Attn: Privacy Office, 16552 N. 90th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.